General Admission Requirements for 200 hour teacher training:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Anjali Yoga Teacher Training applicants must have had a personal yoga practice for at least six months prior to the program start.
1. Submit one letter of recommendation or personal reference from someone who knows your yoga background.
2. Make an appointment to have an admission interview by phone or by person. Call 814-948-4796 or email email@example.com
3. A $50 registration fee is due with the application. This fee will save your spot and ensure that you have the early bird payment if you are applying 6 weeks ahead of the program start date. Send check to Anjali Yoga, PO Box 465, Indiana, Pa 15701.
5. Tuition is due after acceptance to the program.
Acceptance to the school:
A student may be accepted any time prior to the first day of class, provided there is space available.
Since students are required to attend all program sessions, any emergencies or class absences must be made up at the instructors discretion.
Due to the personal nature of much of the program’s content, students are expected to adhere to our confidentiality policy. Students agree to not disclose any personal information about classmates either during the course of their study or after completion of the program. This helps to create a safe and supportive learning environment for all participants.
- Early bird registration (Application & tuition are due prior to 6 weeks before the first day of class –Letter of Recommendation and interview can be pending) $2295- payment plan may be used for the early bird registration with a 10% additional fee. Please inquire for more details.
- Standard registration (Application and tuition can be paid up to the first day of class) $2495
- Payment plan $1372 due before the day the program starts and $1372 due 6 months after the programs starts for a total of $2744.
- You may pay with a credit or debit card by paying online. Click on the “Make a Payment” button on the right side of the page.
- We are now an approved provider for the Office of Vocational Rehabilitation (OVR). Please inquire for more information.
Anjali Yoga is offering 20% off the regular tuition for a young Yogi or Yogini 18-21 years of age who would like to become a Yoga Teacher. If interested, please write a letter stating your background with yoga and why you want to become a Yoga Teacher. Please also send a letter of reference.
-If the scholarship will be paid with the payment plan, 10% is added to scholarship monthly payment.
-One scholarship per class will be awarded.
-A face-to-face interview will be required.
•The application fee is non-refundable.
-Applicants who cancel before the first day of class, will receive a full refund, except for the $50 application fee.
-Students who withdraw or are dismissed from the program in the first 6 months after the program starts, will receive a full refund, minus the per day tuition rate for the number of class days completed and $200 materials and administration fee. If paying with the payment plan, no refunds will be made unless funds in excess have been paid.
-No refunds will be made after 50% (6 months) of the program is complete.
-All refunds will be made within 30 days after the cancellation or termination.
Books & Supplies:
**Books and supplies are approximately $100
“Kripalu Yoga, A Guide to Practice On and Off the Mat,” By Richard Faulds
“Yamas & Niyamas” by Deborah Adele
Yoga mat, two Yoga blocks, blanket (cotton Mexican blanket), and a strap