General Admission Requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Anjali Yoga Teacher Training graduates may apply immediately upon their 200 hour graduation.
- Graduates from other traditions may apply and will accepted upon approval of the lead teachers.
2. A $100 registration fee is due with your application. This fee will enroll you in the program. After the successful completion of one module, the application and $100 registration fee for the second module is waived. Send check to Anjali Yoga, PO Box 465, Indiana, PA 15701 or pay online here.
3. A telephone interview is required prior to entry for both modules. Make an appointment to have an admission interview by phone or by person. Call 814-948-4796 or email email@example.com
4. Tuition is due after acceptance to the module.
Acceptance to the school:
A student may be accepted any time prior to the first day of class, provided there is space available.
Since students are required to attend all program sessions, any emergencies or class absences must be made up at the instructors discretion.
Due to the personal nature of much of the program’s content, students are expected to adhere to our confidentiality policy. Students agree to not disclose any personal information about classmates either during the course of their study or after completion of the program. This helps to create a safe and supportive learning environment for all participants.
- Anjali graduates $2400 per module
- All others $2500 per module
- The one-time application fee (non-refundable) $100.
- Payment plan options: Anjali Graduates: $1320 due first day of classes. 2 payments of $660 must be paid by the third month of each module. All others: $2750 due the first day. 2 payments of $687.50 must be paid by the third month of each module.
- You may pay with a credit or debit card by paying online. Click on the “Make a Payment” button on the right side of the page.
•The application fee is non-refundable.
-Applicants who cancel before the first day of class, will receive a full refund, except for the $100 application fee.
-Students who withdraw or are dismissed from the program in the first 3 months after the program starts, will receive a full refund, minus the per day tuition rate for the number of class days completed and $200 materials and administration fee. If paying with the payment plan, no refunds will be made unless funds in excess have been paid.
-No refunds will be made after 3 months of the program is complete.
-All refunds will be made within 30 days after the cancellation or termination.
Books & Supplies:
**Books and supplies are approximately $100
“Teaching Yoga” by Mark Stephens
“Yoga Sutras of Patanjali” by Swami Satchitananda
additional books to be determined
Yoga mat, two Yoga blocks, blanket (cotton Mexican blanket), and a strap